Honda Beat is a motor output of Astra Honda Motor, which issued in 2008 with a 110cc engine size and body areas are very slim.
Honda Beat is also an assortment of types, types of STD and Honda Beat Honda Beat CW.
The difference between the Honda Beat Honda Beat CW STD with only the wheel rim. Honda Beat STD comes with rim finger while Honda Beat CW type fitted with racing rims.
Honda Beat CW is very comfortable to wear and spelled out the most fuel efficient.
- Length X width X height: 1863 x 675 x 1072 mm
- Axis Wheels distance: 1255 mm
- Lowest distance to the ground: 140 mm
- Empty weight: 93 kg
- Type of order: The backbone
- Type front suspension: Telescopic
- Type of rear suspension: swing arm with single sokbreker
- Front tire size: 80/90 14 M / C 40P
- Rear tire size: 90/90 14 M / C 46P
- Front brake: hydraulic disc with single piston
- Rear brake: Drum
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.7 liters
- Engine type: 4 stroke, OHC
- Bore x stroke: 50 x 55 mm
- Volume step: 108 cc
- Compression Ratio: 9.2: 1
- Maximum power: 6:27 kW (8.52 hp) / 8000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 8.68 Nm (0.89 kgf.m) / 6500 rpm
- Lubricant Oil Capacity Engine: 0.8 liter in the periodic replacement
- Automatic Clutch: Automatic, centrifugal, dry type
- Dental Transmsi: Automatic, V-Matic
- Pattern transfer Teeth: -
- Starter: Pedal & Electrical
- Aki: MF battery, 12 V 3 Ah
- Spark plug: NGK CPR9EA-9; DENSO U27EPR9
- Ignition System: Full Transisterized, Battery
OTR Price: Rp.12.900.000